Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pissing Life Away.

Not feeling the desire to write today. Lately, I've really been wondering why we attempt to communicate with each other about matters of consciousness, spirit, life, truth, or what have you? Is it all about play, entertainment, self-interested opinions, or are individuals actually interested in living a totally different life together? Because what I see around me is entertainment, whether people claim they are fighting for the environment or human rights or presidential politics. Clearly most people continue to live petty little lives concerned with only themselves and what they think about this or that hot button topic. Why? If we are not hear to love each other and throw off every form of imprisoning mental limitation what are we here for, a Ferrari? Man-made trinkets? Approval from the ignorant audience? This life in a human form passes, it is here for a short period of time and then it vanishes. If I have something that I know may be taken away from me at a moments notice, what is my response? How will I treat it? What will I do? Is this pathetic human existence on Earth today the result of knowing life may be taken away in any moment, or believing life is here endlessly just waiting to be pissed away in any manner one wishes to piss it away in? Because it just seems to me that we are pissing life away. Have a lovely Sunday.