Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thoughts Have An Effect On Your Life.

"Why do I write? Why do I share my perspective on life with people I know and do not know? What motivates me to share myself in this manner? I would have to say the first thing that comes to mind is that I want to feel as if I'm different. I don't want to be the same as those who seem to operate on autopilot their entire lives. You know, the slave mass. I guess I hate them, despise their comfort with ignorance, and their lack of ability to shake themselves awake enough to stop acting like the virus on Earth they are. Another thing that motivates me is the fact that I have no money, am not earning any money, and have no prospect of a future or career. How is this a motivating position to be in? Well, it motivates me to tear down the whole ill-conceived concept of the modern, useless world 'they've' created. What else? I just can't seem to fit in, so instead of wasting any more time attempting too, I feel it is in my best interest to not fit in as much as possible. Besides, fit into what, this mess most call their life? But the biggest reason I am motivated to share myself in this manner is I am terribly unhappy, just plain miserable and ungrateful at that. The meaninglessness of this modern life is so palpable to me that I want nothing more than to throw the whole thing away, but mind you, not to start over. I want everything to just remain over, done, finished. I mean, could you imagine being born again, into another body, and having to start this whole useless charade all over again?! How awful! What a mess of a world 'they've' created! An incredible ability to turn something whole and beautiful into something cold and arbitrary. Well done silly fools, well done."

Disclaimer:
The lines written above are thoughts. You may think they are my thoughts but your thinking so is just another thought. Thoughts have an effect on the brain. The brain has an effect on your life. Any questions?