Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tibet's Suffering...And Beyond.

Tibet, mountains, prayer flags, Himalayas

I feel for the people of Tibet as they struggle against an unjust rule. I have no way of knowing what their rule was like before the Chinese invaded in 1950, but I can only hope the Tibetan people have the opportunity to rule themselves freely and openly in the not so distant future.
Of course, feeling for those who are suffering knows no national boundaries and so my heart also goes out this evening to all those suffering for normalcy in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as, those living in Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Nigeria, and D.R Congo. There are really so many areas on our Earth were people, just like you and me, are suffering. May each and every one find peace and know that they are loved.